600 Gallon Asphalt Distributor Trailer
PriceCall for price
Shipping Call for Price
Call for price
How can we help you?
Your Privacy matters to us.
PavementGroup STRATOS DMT-600 gallon Asphalt Distributor Trailer
- Standard Features Include:
- 600 gallon capacity NO-CDL Required!!
- Elliptical tank, baffled, low center of gravity
- Insulated tank, 2" ceramic wool, aluminum wrapped
- Manway, DOT compliant, double folding sealed hatch with strainer and expansion overflow
- Diesel fired burner, Beckett burner heating system (350,000 BTU burner)
- Thermostatic material controls, digital, set high-low, view current temp
- Temperature sensor gauge, analog
- Briggs Vanguard 14hp gas engine, 20amp charging circuit, electric start +pull start
- Deep-cell battery package, battery box, voltage meter
- Viking 60GPM material pump
- In-line strainer basket for easy cleanout
- Hose reel by Hannay, spring wound, 3/4" hose, 50’ long
- Applicator hand wand, on/off valve and foot valve
- Material level gauge indicator
- Flush tank system, 10-gal tank
- Paint yellow tank, black trailer
- Ladder, side mounted
- Trailer, double axle, 7000 lb axles
- Heavy duty diamond plate fenders
- GVWR 8,907LBS (No CDL required!)
- GAWR 14,000 lb
- DOT compliant LED lighting (brake, turn, running), flush mounted into fenders
- Electric brakes on both axles, with break-away kit
- Heavy duty, adjustable height tongue jack
- Hitch plate, 12", 5-position adjustable up to 29" tow height
- Pintle ring
- NATM, National Association of Trailer Manufacturers compliant (exceeds DOT requirements)
- Paint: Yellow Tank, Black Trailer (aluminum if insulated)
- NOTE: Specifications are subject to change without notice. Photos may not reflect the latest configuration, components, paint colors and features of this product. What you'll receive from us is always the latest, most improved model of our machinery. Photos may show equipment with optional equipment.
- WARRANTY: 18-MONTH Industry Leading EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
- Full Circulating Spray Bar with Dual-Flo and 4 Air-Operated Valve Banks provides you with precise spraying pressure across the tips and instant on/off at the spray tip (Available on Stratos with 60gpm pump, remote control, air brakes or air compressor)
- Computer Monitor: Cab mountable digital monitor; on/off spray-bar switch; provides gals/min, gals applied, speed; real-time data and historical data screens. More Details: Our simple to use Danfoss DM430E computer allows the operator to monitor critical functions in real-time; gallons/SY, gallons discharged, trailer speed and distance traveled. The computer also records the last 10 spray operations and the cumulative historical output of spray operations. Spray bar on/off can be toggled directly from the controller. The operator simply inputs the length of spray bar (# of tips) being used to receive real-time volumetric material output reading and ground-speed. The operator can adjust the vehicle speed, as per the computer, for a precise application rate. The monitor includes a 25' cable extension (to reach the truck cab) for in cab mounting.
- (downgrade) No insulation
- 8' Spray Bar, adjustable height, 12" cut-offs, operator platform, railing and safety chain
- 12' Spray Bar, adjustable height, 12" cut-offs (6" cutoffs when using 60gpm pump) operator platform, railing and safety chain
- 14' Spray Bar, adjustable height, 6" cut-offs, operator platform, railing and safety chain
- Remote spraybar controller package: remote control fob, electrically-activated pneumatic-valve, air compressor, air tank
- Hydraulic Brakes
- Hitch Extension, 3'
- Overnight heat maintainer (6kW, 220V, 1 phase) thermostatic control
- Strobe light (LED, amber, mounted)
- Spare Tire, mounted
- Custom color
- DIMENSIONS WEIGHT: L 196" x W 84" x H 86"
Call Today! PavementGroup.com: 8am-6pm (M-F) 518-218-7676
After hours and weekends: call Devin at 330-835-7742