400 Gallon Asphalt Distributor Tank Skid Mounted
PriceCall for price
Shipping Call for Price
Call for price
How can we help you?
Your Privacy matters to us.
PavementGroup STRATOS DMS-400 Asphalt Distributor, Skid Mounted
- Standard Features Include:
- 400 gallon capacity
- Elliptical tank, baffled, low center of gravity
- Skid frame for quick mounting to flatbed or your truck chassis' frame-rails
- Manway, DOT compliant, double folding sealed hatch with strainer and expansion overflow
- Diesel fired Beckett burner system, 350,000 BTU
- Thermostatic material controls, digital, set high-low, view current temp
- Temperature sensor gauge, analog
- 60 GPM Viking pump, 14 hp Briggs Vanguard gas engine, electric start +pull start, 20 amp charging circuit
- Deep-cell battery package, battery box, voltage meter
- In-line strainer basket for easy cleanout
- Hose reel by Hannay, spring wound, 3/4" hose, 50’ long
- Applicator hand wand, on/off valve and foot valve
- Material level gauge indicator
- Flush tank system, 10-gal tank
- Paint yellow tank, black trailer
- NEW: Side-mounted ladder for a tight fit to the cab
- NOTE: Specifications are subject to change without notice. Photos may not reflect the latest configuration, components, paint colors and features of this product. What you'll receive from us is always the latest, most improved STRATOS model. Photos may show equipment with optional equipment.
- WARRANTY: 18-MONTH Industry Leading Tank and Frame Warranty
- Full Circulating Spray Bar with Dual-Flo and 4 Air-Operated Valve Banks provides you with precise spraying pressure across the tips and instant on/off at the spray tip (Available on Stratos with 60gpm pump, remote control, air brakes or air compressor)
- Computer Monitor: Cab mountable digital monitor; on/off spray-bar switch; provides gals/min, gals applied, speed; real-time data and historical data screens. More Details: Our simple to use Danfoss DM430E computer allows the operator to monitor critical functions in real-time; gallons/SY, gallons discharged, trailer speed and distance traveled. The computer also records the last 10 spray operations and the cumulative historical output of spray operations. Spray bar on/off can be toggled directly from the controller. The operator simply inputs the length of spray bar (# of tips) being used to receive real-time volumetric material output reading and ground-speed. The operator can adjust the vehicle speed, as per the computer, for a precise application rate. The monitor includes a 25' cable extension (to reach the truck cab) for in cab mounting.
- (upgrade) Insulated tank, 2" ceramic wool, aluminum wrapped.
- (downgrade) 32 GPM Viking pump, 6.5 hp Briggs Vanguard gas engine, electric start +pull start, 20 amp charging circuit, 2" plumbing
- (downgrade) 1/2" hose, 50', with 1/2" hand wand and valve
- 8' Spray Bar, adjustable height, 12" cut-offs, (or 6" cutoffs requires 60gpm pump)
- 12' Spray Bar, adjustable height, 12" cut-offs (or 6" cutoffs, requires 60gpm pump)
- 14' Spray Bar, adjustable height, 6" cut-offs (requires 60gpm pump)
- Remote spraybar on/off controller package: remote control fob, electrically-activated pneumatic-valve, air compressor, air tank
- Overnight heat maintainer (6kW, 220V, 2 phase), thermostat controls
- Strobe light (LED, amber, mounted)
- Custom color
- DIMENSIONS WEIGHT: L 119" (129" with spraybar option) x W 63" x H 59"
- DMS-2000- GVWR of 33,000lb
- DMS-1500- GVWR of 26,500lb
- DMS-1000- GVWR of 19,500lb
- DMS-600- GVWR of 16,500lb
- DMS-400- GVWR of 16,500lb
After hours and weekends: call Devin at 330-835-7742