AmeriSpreader Chip Spreaders
Model 108" (optional 120")
Shipping Call for Price
How can we help you?
Your Privacy matters to us.
AmeriSpreader Chip Spreader, a PavementGroup brand
The Amerispreader stone chip spreader was especially built to quickly attach to your dump truck and is used for spreading stones chips, aggregates, sand and salt. Our chip spreaders are commonly used for chip sealing of roadways, parking lots and long ranch driveways.
SIZES: 8' and 9' spreader width
INSTALL: Includes tie back hooks for bolting or welding in place
SETUP: Quick and easy, 2 workers, 15 minutes
OPERATION: simple and easy to use
- Large handles on the passenger and driver sides of the chip spreader allow easy opening and closing of the main gate
- One foot wide individual shutoff gates allows spreader width to be adjusted from 1' to 10' wide
- One foot cutoff gates allow the operator to direct the flow of materials
- Easily installs on almost any dump truck
- Includes everything you need for installation; chains, hooks, turn-buckles, winches, cables, legs and pins
- Easily mounted using dual winches, pulleys, and tailgate hooks
- Spreader has height adjustable self standing legs for easy storage or transfer between trucks
- Allows material to be distributed evenly without requiring hydraulic spreader circuits on chassis
- Does not require the tailgate to be moved
- Features a high quality powder coat finish for added durability
- Heavy duty steel construction with a solid 1/4 inch thick frame
- OPTIONAL AIR OPERATED main gate door with hand held switch with 15' cord