Olympus RCC Pugmill 500
ID# Olympus RCC
PriceCall for price
Shipping Call for Price
Call for price
How can we help you?
Your Privacy matters to us.
Olympus RCC500 is our 500tph, 3 bin pugmill system designed with RCC customers in mind.
Roller compacted concrete is being used more and more for streets and highway paving and mix designs are evolving rapidly. That's why our 3 bin RCC 500 pugmill was designed to allows for a wide variety of mix designs without compromise. We've added an innovative low-load bin system, you can load from the roadside without the need to construct loading ramps. We've added bomb bay doors for quickl clean out and a host of other RCC friendly features to give you a super efficient system.
- 3 bins for a wide variety of mix designs
- Load from ground bins - an industry first
- Our air bag pneumatic suspension drops frame rails to the ground for added stability
- Centripetal force flow meter gives exact weighing of cement powder
- A separate belt scale for each bin for accurate measure
- Our direct weighing systems will meet spec for any government or military work
- Hydraulic bomb-bay doors for ease of cleanout
- 130-gallon washdown system
- Water pump with spray bar
- NEW! Optional: 300-barrel horizontal silo with reinforced chassis and belly pan allowing it to be towed with up to 25-tons of cement (industry first). This will eliminate the dangers involved with erecting and taking down a vertical silo. It's also a huge time saver, eliminating the wait for a cement truck to drain the cement from your silo.
- Olympus RCC500 saves you significant time, reduces costs and increases your bottom line
- Optional: Custom radial stacker with 2-yard surge bin to handle output from pugmill when you turn off conveyor to move to next truck
Give us a call and speak with an expert today: 518-217-7676
After hours and weekends: Devin 330-835-7742, Mark 518-577-9975
Our equipment is also available through TIP's "The Interlocal Purchasing System." For more information, please visit our listing on TIPS's website. Click here to learn more!