Olympus Mini-HERCULES pugmill system
ID# Olympus Mini-Hercules Pugmills
Model Mini-Hercules 80- Series
PriceCall for price
Shipping Call for Price
Call for price
How can we help you?
Your Privacy matters to us.
Olympus Mini-HERCULES Portable Pugmill System
Tow it with your pickup truck!
- Output: 80-100tph
- Bin capacity: 4 yd3 or 7.3 yd3 w/ extensions
- Bin size: Length 9.5' x 5' wide x 7'6" high
- Overall Length 19'4"
- Overall Height 7'6"
- Axles: 2
- Trailer: with pintle ring adjustable height, landing legs, adjustable jack
- Marathon electric motors
- Dodge reducers
- Pugmill with replaceable Hardox liner, twin-shaft, 20hp motor
- Control panel
- Safety guards over belts
Olympus Pugmill Applications: cold patch, RCC, fly ash, cement treated base, lime treated base, soil blending, environmental remediation, dust-suppression on oil-field sites, pre-coating aggregates, fertilizer production, mulch blending, sand blending and much more.
- Base stabilization for roadways
- Cement treated base
- Cold mix asphalt production
- Electrical power generation
- Flyash stabilization
- Flowable backfill
- Lime stabilization for strengthening soils
- Mining and minerals
- Oil drillings stabilization
- RAP Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement cold mix production
- Roller compacted concrete
- Salt blending
- Sludge solidification
- Soil Cement
- Soil Bentonite
- Soil stabilization
- Soil remediation
- Water solidification
- Pre-coating aggregate
- Fertilizer production
- Mulch blending
- Sand blending
- Specialty Mixing
WARRANTY: 18-month Warranty on bins and frame
DANFOSS DM430E PLUS+1 MONITORING & CONTROL SYSTEM
Reliable and proven monitor and control system for accurate feeds and loadout. Simple, user friendly control center gives you maximum blending and proportioning control, ensuring the desired consistency of your product, allowing for high performance blending.
PUGMILL BLENDING SYSTEM
Chromium mixing paddles with reversible, abrasion resistant surfaces, mounted on twin shafts and coupled to a high torque electric motor for reduced wear cost and maximum mixing power. Replaceable Hardox liner.
High end electrical components give you high dependability on the job site.
Olympus Pugmill Advantages:
- The Olympus Pugmill brand, by PavementGroup, is synonymous with quality. Our systems are exceptionally well engineered for dependability and ease of use. They are built to last.
- Olympus Pugmill systems cost less than other leading brands. Our customers appreciate the cost savings.
- Our pugmill mixers are intuitive and easy to operate, without complexity
- Dependability is the name of the game. We deliver you a high-end machine, that will provide years of dependable service.
- Parts are available with quick turnaround time.
- Support is just a phone call away.
Speak with a pugmill expert, call today 518-218-7676
After hours & weekends Devin (330) 835-7742, Mark (518) 577-9975