RSL VEB-4000 4 ton batch recycler 5-8tph
Shipping Call for Price
How can we help you?
Your Privacy matters to us.
Asphalt Recycler for sale! 4 TON BATCH asphalt recycling machine
- Recycler Capacity: 4 tons
- Output Per Hour: 6-8 tons (Output is dependent upon moisture content as heating time varies accordingly)
- Chunk asphalt processes faster than millings because it contains very little moisture
- Millings can range in moisture from 3%-15%. Keep millings covered, and uncover on dry days
- Manufacturer: RSL
- Model: VEB-4000
- Year: 2005
- Hours: Approximately 5000hrs
- Condition: Good
- Paint: New
- Trailer is Included
- See the attached operator's manual for details.
- Ideal for UTILITY Repairs, but designed for pavement repairs of all typs
- LOAD MACHINE USING backhoe or skidsteer
- HOW IT WORKS: The loading bin will accomodate a skidsteer bucket or backhoe. You can load it using a high-reach skidsteer, but ideally you'd have a small ramp to allow you to reach the proper loading height. Loading with a backhoe is ideal. This is a great machine for tear-out and utility repairs. The backhoe can tear out and load the chunks into the machine. The receiving bin also contains a reciprocating hydraulic feeder, that pushes the material into the drum at a fixed rate. The lumps should be sized so there not too big. The asphalt chunks are reheated inside the drum. The heat is supplied by an onboard Riello burner and the material is tumbled inside the cylinder shaped drum. The drum contains lifters/fligting that picks the material up and drops it through the heating zone. You can check the mix temperature periodically by discharging a small amount, until the desired temperature is reached. Using a lever to activate the hydraulics, the from end of the drum raises up and the mix discharge out the same end from which it is loaded. Inside the drum an extraction fan moves the air from front to back exhausing through a stack. The material can be discharged a little at a time or all at once.
- SELLING TERMS: This machine is being sold by PavementGroup under a consignment agreement with the seller.
- OUR EXPERIENCE with this machine. We were a past dealer for RSL (the manufacturer) so we have considerable knowledge regarding this machine and the ins and outs. We also sold this machine to the current owner. We are happy to answer all your questions.
Give Us a Call Today!
Mon-Fri: 518-218-7676 EST
After Hours, Weekends: Call Mark Reeves 518-577-9975 or Devin Meyer 330-835-7742